Once all the preparation for Canada Immigration is done. You are now ready to proceed to create your Canada Express Entry Profile. Express Entry profile is needed if you want to come by one of three categories. Also its give you privilege to live any where you want to live in Canada, most demanding indeed.
Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Trades Program
Canadian Experience Class.
The way Express Entry works are
1. You check your eligibility have keep your Personal Reference Code
2. Create your Account.
3. Login to your account and create Express Entry Profile.
3. Apply jobs from Job Bank to promote yourself from your profile.
4. Update your profile when ever there is an update for your status of Job or Language Test
Once you created your profile
1. CIC will asses your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score that will be shown to your profile
2. CIC create a pool based on point system
3. CIC invite applicant from the pool based on threshold score also known as Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Once you get an ITA you are ready to apply for Permanent Resident PR.
Refer CIC for EE Guide
You can check how much your score would be what the lowest score got ITA