Canada Immigration Employment Documents the most vital part of your preparation, if you applying for Skilled Category. Your employment history has to be proved.
First of all you need to check your employment matches with which NOC of CIC. And experience certificate you produce from your employer need to match NOC responsibilities.
Following documents are needed at this stage
1. Experience Letter from your all employers which contains details of your responsibilities, weekly working hours, employment type ie. full-time or part-time and duration of your employments.
2. Release letter from your previous employer.
3. Payslips or Bank statement that shows your salary flows.
4. Employment Business Card if available.
5. Employment ID Card if available.
6. Employment Offer letters if available.
7. Achievement Letters during employment.
Most important is Experience Letter, I have a sample format as below for 2173 Software Engineer and Designer NOC