Police Clearance Certificate is needed for applying Canada Immigration. CIC require it along with application. Sometime middle of the application processing CIC ask applicant to submit this. PCC is one of vital part of your immigration preparation.
Police Clearance certificate ensure that you don’t have any criminal record in your home country. Each country has its own process of service to issue Police Clearance certificate to its citizen.
Notes for Police Clearance Certificate
- PCC is valid for 6 months period of time.
- If you have submitted with application package, you may need to submit again if 6 months old; However, CIC will request for that.
- If you have stayed any other country more than 6 months, you will need to submit that countries PCC.
- If you need PCC of other country you can apply through consulate office of that country by contacting them.
- Each country has some fees involved for PCC.
- Sometime PCC takes long to get, its better to apply as soon as possible.
Please check here CIC guideline for your country PCC procedure.