Prepare Academic Documents

Preparing Canada Immigration Academic Documents are very important stage of your preparation. Below are the document’s photocopies with notarized copies are needed.

1. Main Certificate and Transcript of your Secondary/SSC and Higher Secondary / HSC.
2. Main / Convocation Certificate and Transcript of your Bachelor and MS.
3. Academic Credential Assessment result document for Bachelor and MS.

Notes for Canada Immigration Academic Documents

1. If any certificate is not in English that has to be translated by a certified translator.
2. Spouse documents are also needed if spouse points you are claiming.
3. Provisional certificate will not work, main certificate needed.
4. All academic certificate photocopies you are submitting need to be notarized.
5. SSC, HSC docs normally not asked by CIC but still you should submit to avoid delay in your application processing.